- Regular coffee contains approximately 150-200 mg of caffeine per cup
- Regular coffee is high in acid creating a PH imbalance in the body (you’d need to drink 16-18 glasses of water to neutralize the acid in one cup)!
- When the body is acidic, it creates an environment for disease to survive
|Regular coffee dehydrates the body (you lose 1 cup of water for every 1 cup of regular coffee you drink)||Caffeine in regular coffee stimulates glands to produce elevated levels of cortisol. Cortisol contributes to arthritis, obesity, diabetes, depression, etc.|
|Water is essential for cell-to-cell communication & when fully hydrated, the brain is 80% water||Caffeine constricts blood vessels, reducing oxygen levels in the blood up to 30%|
|Symptoms are headaches, muscle & joint pain, constipation, heartburn, rashes, etc.||Caffeine increases insulin production creating a blood sugar roller coaster & also stimulates the appetite which may challenge weight loss programs|
What if you could still enjoy a high-quality, full bodied, delicious blend of coffee without the negative impact to your health?
NOW THERE’S A HEALTHIER GOURMET COFFEE BEVERAGE!
Organo Gold Coffee is a rich blend of Arabica & Robusta coffee enriched with 100% certified organic Ganoderma Lucidum.
What is Ganoderma Lucidum?
What are Its Benefits?
|It comes from the red reishi mushroom & has been used in Asia for 1000’s of years||More energy, vigor & stamina, improves circulation & slows the aging process|
|Highly regarded for its properties that improve the human body’s healing ability||Oxygenates the body & increases mental focus; can lower blood pressure|
|In ancient times, Emperors of the Chinese Dynasty recognized this powerful life-enhancing herb and considered Ganoderma more valuable than gold (to this day, it is still considered a national treasure in China)||Acts as a natural detoxification, can balance cholesterol, & improves cardiovascular system. Supports immune system & provides over 150 all natural antioxidants that fight free radicals|
But don’t take our word for it! Research “GANODERMA“
There are over 3 million 3rd party references on the Internet!
- What Caffeine Really Does to Your Brain (forbes.com)
- American Heart Association says Regular, Moderate, Coffee Drinking may reduce Heart Failure Risk (clarksvilleonline.com)